Peanut Butter Three Ways


There are days where baking must happen.  Cold days are often those days, and we've definitely had our share of cold days.  Stupid polar vortex.


Nevertheless, this cold baking day yielded a pretty awesome result.  Reese's Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars.  Three kinds of peanut butter--creamy peanut butter, peanut butter chips, and Reese's Mini Peanut Butter Cups--all together in one little cookie.  Hello!  Triple the yum, and that's coming from someone who isn't particularly chocolate and peanut butter crazy.  I'll always take a caramel or turtle combination over chocolate and peanut butter, but I'll definitely take these.  So scrumptious.

Comments

Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said…
I am not a big peanut butter and chocolate person either, but I must say that these look delicious! The recipe doesn't look too challenging. I will definitely have to try these because I cannot pass up a delicious and easy to make dessert
Heidi said…
I often choose bar cookies because my brain gets numb making pan after pan of individual cookies. In this case however, I almost wished they were individual ones. And then I tasted them, and totally didn't care anymore. Definitely try them!