Breakfast is Peachy

A Slow Cooker Peach Oatmeal appeared in my Pinterest feed this last week, and looked yummy and cozy.  Perfect for a Saturday morning.  So, I gave it a whirl.


It was easy to put together before diving into bed.  I let it cook on low overnight, and moved the temp to warm when we got up.  I loved having something special for breakfast, and not having to put forth a lot of effort to bring it about.

Here are our reviews:

My little one said she preferred her standard from the packet oatmeal.  Now, please understand, her oatmeal is not made according to package instructions.  Over the course of her lifetime I've come up with a several step process that yields the perfect temperature, creamy, and rich oatmeal.  It's ridiculous, but here we are.  I've set too high a standard with packet oatmeal.  Go me.

My husband wished he had topped his with a little milk to soften the texture a little.

I enjoyed it as.  I don't like soupy oatmeal.  Never have.  One reason why I enjoy baked oatmeals so much, the texture just appeals to me more.

And there it is, three opinions for the price of none.  Aren't you the lucky one?

Comments