When It Doesn't Match

Mondays continue to be a hectic mash-up of my school activities, my daughter's activities, normal home chores, and then a few post tornado activities thrown in for good measure.  A quick, easy crock-pot meal continues to be my answer for dinner under those conditions.


Chris' Pork Chops require no special ingredients, and I was able to toss them together pretty quickly.  The flavor is okay.  I think I prefer plain cream of mushroom soup or the soup in combination with sour cream better, but this is a nice change up.  Strangely, though, mine don't look anything like the original poster's picture.  I kind of wonder what I did wrong or what I missed, but no matter.  I probably won't give these another shot, simply because I have a similar option we all prefer.

Comments