Quick & Easy Works for Me


My rule of thumb for cooking on my teaching days is less than 30 minutes.  So, the fact that the pin for this Quick & Easy Ravioli had "make in 30 minutes" on it immediately caught my eye.

This recipe is very easy, but doesn't skimp on taste.  I followed the recipe with one exception, a few reviewers had suggested increasing the Italian seasoning a little, so I put in about 3/4 tsp instead of the 1/2 called for.  The sauce was rich and creamy, even using skim milk and 1/3 less fat cream cheese.  I may or may not have been a little heavy handed with the Parmesan, but that will be our little secret okay?  And, of course, bacon makes everything better.

I loved having all my veggies incorporated into a very pretty, tasty meal.  There were no complaints at the dinner table either!

Comments