Breakfast Muffins

These Breakfast Muffins were a hit!  Nothing complicated or crazy.  Just a fun new way to eat breakfast foods.

I used the jumbo biscuits (eight to a can) and ended up making five of them into the Breakfast Muffins.  I liked the larger size biscuits because they were easy to stuff.  I didn't do the egg wash because I totally forgot to, but I added just a little butter to the top when they came out of the oven.  If you use the jumbo biscuits, I'd add a little baking time, ours were slightly doughy at the bottom, but that did NOT stop us from enjoying them.

Comments

MElizabeth85 said…
How do you stuff them,I just don't get it :) Breakfast anything is always good!
Heidi said…
Flatten the biscuit dough, top with bacon pieces, scrambled eggs and cheese, then pull the sides up and pinch together like a little purse.