Old Favorites


My girly turned seven today.  So hard to believe she is that old, and yet I don't remember life without her.

We had a simple celebration for her today.  The big celebrating comes this weekend, but we did have her favorite, Fettuccine Alfredo, made with this Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce knock-off.

We've enjoyed many an Alfredo in this house, and this one was delicious.  It's not so different from what we had last year, but I loved the consistency of this sauce.  It was thick without being sticky or too much.  I only made a half recipe and it was perfect for a half pound of noodles (more than enough for those at our table).  I essentially followed the recipe, only adding just a bit of parsley for color. The birthday girl was pleased.  We really didn't hear much out of her until most of the noodles had disappeared.

If you love Alfredo at Olive Garden, give this recipe a whirl, you won't be sorry.

Comments