Breakfast. It's What's For Dinner.


My original title was going to be BFD (Breakfast for Dinner), but then I decided that could easily be misconstrued. Ha!


This Breakfast Pizza, though, IS a big deal.  Honestly, I threw this recipe on the menu plan as an easy Friday night meal.  It turned out to be delicious, and far more tasty than I expected.

Our version had a quarter pound of precooked and frozen bulk pork sausage, about six slices of bacon cooked and crumbled, four eggs, and a combination of 2% mild cheddar and mozzarella cheese on a canned crust.  Normally, the canned crust isn't my favorite, but it worked really well for this pizza and almost tasted biscuity.  The other modification I made was a shake of ground mustard in the eggs as I scrambled them.  Several breakfast casseroles call for ground mustard, and I love that flavor in the mix.

This recipe gets the highest recommendation from our dinner table.  It was a huge hit all around.

Comments