Not Just a Chubby Hubby


Eat one too many of these Chubby Hubby Bars, and a chubby hubby will quickly be accompanied by a chubby rest of the household.  This is one of the first recipes I ever pinned, and they are delicious!  The bottom layer, especially, was tantalizing to our noses while it was baking.  I think it would make a great stand alone cookie as well as a bar.

I've surprised even myself by mostly following this recipe.  Since I had the Kraft Caramel Bits on hand, that's what I used (plus, I had already unwrapped a bunch of miniature Reese's PB Cups, I didn't need to unwrap a pile of caramels too).  Otherwise, I followed the directions.

There is some cooling time to plan for, but these are super simple to make and really go pretty quick.  I used them as a back to school treat at work, and I think it was just the right note to start our new academic year.

Comments