Make Up Your Own Title


Tonight's recipe centers on a nameless Pin.  The only information I have about how to make it is contained within the pin description itself.  So, let's call it Italian Mac.  K?

It's a super easy recipe (and boy did I need that after a full week of garage sale prep and conduction).  Cook the pasta, combine and melt the other ingredients except the cheese.  Pour the pasta into a greased square baking pan, top with the sauce, and top with cheese.  Pop it into the oven and be done with it (for 25 minutes or so).

The family liked this recipe.  In my opinion it was just so-so, for me the Italian dressing flavor was very strong.  I'd rather just a plain cheese flavor show through.  Although I wouldn't NOT make this again, if given the choice I would be just as quick to make my Loaded Mac and Cheese again.

Comments