A New Way to Cheeseburger


Burgers are one of our favorites.  Simple cheese or loaded with toppings, we're not picky.  This recipe for Grilled Cheeseburger Wraps was an easy choice to try.

These are absolutely easy to prep and assemble.  I doubled the sauce on the meat because it seemed a little dry to me after adding the amount the recipe called for.  It was colby jack cheese in our wraps, and sliced grape tomatoes since that's what I already had. I totally want to add some bacon into the mix the next time.  It would be so easy to add it to the ground beef as it is cooking, and the flavor boost would be awesome.  I don't have an indoor grill, so I used my regular non-stick skillet and pressed the wraps by using my cast iron skillet on the top.

This is a great new way to cheeseburger.  Highly recommend!

Comments