Super Simple Satay

You know how a visit to Sam's or Costco is pretty much a guaranteed snack?  I always figure I'll have some things I like, some I am so-so about, and occasionally something really delish.

This Chicken Satay was the surprise for me.  I didn't expect to really care for it at all, and yet it had great flavor.  Rich and peanutty without being overwhelming.  I took the little recipe card they offered, and added it to this month's menu ASAP.

For Tuesday's supper, we were headed out the door for our little one's Kindergarten music program, so it needed to be simple and fast without sacrificing taste.  What could be simpler than throwing frozen chicken tenders in the toaster oven, and mixing up the sauce and microwaving it?

The sauce was excellent.  So much so that I'm looking forward to grilling chicken to use it again.

Comments