Eggs and Muffin Mmmmmm


Easter fellowship and brunch go together in our Sunday School class.  My contribution this year was this McMuffin Casserole.  I love the traditional Egg McMuffin sandwich as an occasional treat on my way to work, so I was very excited to make my own version at home.

I doubled the recipe so that I had enough for a 9x13 pan to share.  Otherwise, I followed the instructions for the recipe as written.  I was actually surprised at how big the casserole was given the few ingredients included.

This was super simple to assemble and actually tasted pretty good.  (The leftovers the second day were even better!)  I will definitely make it again, but this time I want to substitute a layer of American cheese in the middle to give it that extra gooeyness of the real deal.

Comments