Balsamic


I have really started to develop a strong preference for recipes with balsamic vinegar.  It's not something I used to choose to make, but for whatever reason, I've found I really like it and now seek recipes where it's featured.
We all agreed this Brown Sugar and Balsamic Glazed Pork Loin was fantastic.  It was not exotic, but the combination of brown sugar and balsamic vinegar was SO good.  I wished I had doubled the glaze recipe it was so good.  The fact that this is a slow cooker recipe is an added bonus.

Simple, easy, and delicious.  Can't ask for a better start to the week.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love balsamic vinegar too! I always put it on salads or use it as a marinade to chicken. I went home this past weekend and a family friend made a glaze for lamb chops that was really good, but this sounds great too! I'll have to give it a try the next time I have pork.
HRottier said…
I even loved the leftovers, and that's sayin' somethin'!