Bosco Bliss


One of our local pizza chains features Bosco sticks--delicious yummy bread wrapped around gooey, melty, mozzarella cheese.  Perfect.  A little research tells me these little pieces of heaven are an upper Midwest tradition, and definitely one I am proud to continue.

On Sunday night I was looking for something for a light supper, and something "snacky" seemed like a good call.  I searched on Pinterest and came up with a lot of recipes for homemade Bosco sticks, including this one.

Since I was out of string cheese, I filled our breadsticks with a shredded Italian cheese combination.  I think the cheese sticks would be better since there would be a higher concentration of cheese, and it would be easier to wrap.  Still, these were super delicious, and I'll definitely make them again.

Comments

We used to have Bosco sticks in high school. They eventually were removed because they were "unhealthy" But they were delicious, I loved them!
HRottier said…
Um, yeah, I wouldn't categorize them as healthy either, but SO good I didn't care! :)