A New Way to BBQ

We like the barbecue and cheddar combo here at our house.  It's my husband's favorite burger choice when we go out, and I love the combination in casseroles and on salads.  That made this BBQ Chicken Potato Bake an easy choice to add to the menu when I saw it on Pinterest.

There's nothing complicated about the recipe, just a new way to enjoy familiar flavors.

My feedback from this recipe:
1. I doubt you'll need 5-7 potatoes.  I didn't even use all of three to cover a medium Pampered Chef sheet pan.  Maybe my mandolin cuts thinner than the recipe called for, but I doubt it.
2. Allow more time for the chicken to warm.  Five minutes is too little.
3. Add bacon!  I warmed some leftovers in the skillet with a little crumbled bacon and it was a fabulous addition.  Start with it for sure.
4. Let some of your potatoes get a little crispy.  It makes the whole dish extra yummy.

Comments