Whirlwind

It's been a whirlwind of new recipes at my house lately.  I've been starting my Thanksgiving prep early (rolls, cheesecake), and making several new recipes for our regular family dinner at the same time.  I've loved working on so many things the past few days, except for one little thing.  Dishes.  Too many dishes!

I'll save the Thanksgiving work for another post (and I bet it will be good too), and focus on what we've been eating around home.

For dinner on Monday we had Melt in Your Mouth Chicken.  It was indeed juicy and fork tender, and the smell while it baked was phenomenal.  The actual dish was almost disappointing, it smelled so good.  I say almost, because it wasn't.  While too salty for my little one's tastes, it was perfect for us grown-up types.  So easy to put together, especially since I had everything on hand.  In fact the little one helped, and was a bit disappointed not to enjoy the fruits of her labors more.


We also enjoyed this Coconut Impossible Pie for our 'sert.  It was another easy dish, that is especially tasty while still warm.  Don't forget the whipped cream on top either!

Comments