Quiche is Quite a Hit


I love quiche.  It's my favorite thing to order at one of our local restaurants, and I always try it a tearooms and other places for ladies who lunch.  Can't get enough.

I often wonder if my family just humors me in claiming to enjoy quiche with me.  Tonight, they were not humoring me.  Both liked, and liked a lot.

This is a super simple recipe.  You know it's simple and easy when the instructions fit easily in the Pin description box!  The instructions for this are somewhat vague (if you read what's written on the pin, not the recipe in the link).  I chose to use a refrigerated pie crust, five eggs, about a cup and a half of skim milk, a generous cup of 2% mexi-blend cheese, five strips of bacon, and 1/4 cup of Parmesan.  That's it.  Throw it together and bake.

Then, sit back, enjoy the fruits of your labors and the compliments of those around your table.

Comments