Why Dessert Should Come First

In this particular case, dessert was the success story, so I want to talk about it first. 


These Colossal Reese's Pieces Chocolate Chip Cookies caught my eye on Pinterest quite a while ago.  I knew my husband would definitely enjoy them, and they seemed like an easy fix for the deacons tonight.  They are a delicious, soft, peanut butter cookie filled with chocolatey contrast.  Definitely delicious.

Thank goodness, because dinner was not the highlight of our evening.  It's been a while since I've made anything with pork so I was excited about this Peanut Butter Pork Stir Fry.  Actually, the flavor of the sauce and the combo with the pork was quite good.  The garbanzo beans were just very odd in texture and sort of distracted from the rest of the dish.  Thus, I've been given permission to lose that recipe.

Moral of this story?  Don't forget the dessert.  I just may be what saves dinner.

Comments

SuperSenior12 said…
Those cookies look SO AWESOME! I think you have to bring those to class now that you've posted them...haha!