Mickey Knows Pizza

On our Disney trip two years ago, we dined at Chef Mickey's for breakfast. 

 

I was less than impressed.  The food was just so-so and the atmosphere was complete chaos.  Not high on my list for a return visit.

The good news is that now I don't have to!  We did enjoy the breakfast pizza at Chef Mickey's so I was excited to try this recipe from Plain Chicken. 

This was such an easy recipe for a weeknight supper.  Simple, quick, and so delicious!  I substituted half and half for the heavy cream with great results.  I also used a cup of shredded Italian cheeses rather than the separate mozarella and provolone.


Add this one to the menu - you won't be sorry!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh yum! I love the breakfast pizza at One World, I think its that whole breakfast for dinner aspect that makes it so fun. I wonder if it would work with egg whites instead of whole eggs? I feel like adding sausage or green peppers would be good too! I will definitely put this one on the list for Sunday brunch!
HRottier said…
I think you could add any normal omeletty/pizza type toppings you want. The eggs work well at holding everything on the crust. I've not cooked a lot with egg whites only, but that would probably work too.