Three Things I Love

This is another pin!  (I think from now on I'll just clarify at the beginning whether it's a pin or not.  At least half of them are right?)

Pasta Cheese Pie--three things I love.  There is cheese involved in every layer.  I really love that.  This is an interesting recipe, the pasta part is almost an afterthought.  The amount of pasta in the whole dish is less than one regular serving.  The onions (I used half a regular plus one scallion) give a lovely flavor without dominating the dish.

To keep our calories in check, I used mild cheddar from 2%.  It worked well.  I can only imagine how rich and luscious this would be with full-fat white and regular cheddar.  Someday...

Find a reason to make this - it's SO good.  I made mine for our Friday supper, but it would certainly work for a brunch too.

Comments