Yum Yum!

More Pinterest inspiration tonight!  It's so funny to me that I find so many Plain Chicken recipes there that I totally miss when I read the blog (and have been reading for well over a year).

Yum Yum Chicken is a great, easy chicken casserole.  I like the stuffing mix as a change-up from pasta or rice.  I only made a half recipe--a 9x13 of anything with only 2.5 of us eating is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much.  (This also means I now have to find something to do with half a packet of stuffing, hmmmmm.)  Because I halved the recipe, I ommitted the cream of celery soup and just used cream of chicken.  I also cut the butter back to three tablespoons, not because I really wanted to, mind you, but at 100 calories a tablespoon, it seemed like the right choice.

I will definitely add this to future menu plans.  It was easy and tasty and approved by all at my table.

Comments