For as long as it was in my recipe book...

...I expected more.  I saved this recipe for Catalina Cranberry Chicken for a long time.  I think the Kraft Foods magazine stopped coming several years ago.  How disappointed I was then to find a sauce that didn't blend well, and a ho-hum recipe.  The rest of the family agreed "not the best chicken recipe" they've ever had.

Now admittedly, I used low-fat Western dressing instead of Catalina, but the real problem was a lack of blending in the sauce.  Some bites had a lot of the onion soup mix, some had more cranberry.  The cranberry bites were very tasty, but the rest were not as good.  (Other modification notes: I used boneless, skinless breasts and only made a half recipe.  Thank goodness.)

I think I just opened up a spot in my "chicken" recipe book.

Comments