I Love Candy!

Pinterest is my new obsession.  Several weeks ago I found a pin for Copykat Butterfingers.  I was intrigued to say the least, especially when I learned one of the main ingredients was candy corn. 

I gave these a try yesterday because I had candy corn on hand, and I managed to remember to buy creamy peanut butter (crunchy rules the roost at our house). 

My major hestitation in making the recipe at all was the chocolate dipping.  I hate chocolate dipping.  It's messy, takes forever, and I'm terrible at it.  Nevertheless I pressed on for at least half the recipe.  (Then I ran out of time and just put a dollop of chocolate on top of each square.  They weren't pretty, but we managed to eat supper on time.)

These bars definitely have the Butterfinger flavor.  They are missing the crunch, for sure, but still delicious!

Comments