Mmmmm Lasagna

We've had a retreat to cooler temperatures so today's plan for dinner was very tasty.  Ordinarily I would not probably make this for too many summer meals, but it matched perfectly with a somewhat overcast, cooler and breezy day.

I'm guessing I saved this recipe for Slow-Cooker Lasagna from the Kraft Food & Family magazine.  I've not gotten an issue since they moved it to a subscription basis, but I'm glad I have this one!

Normally I avoid slow-cooker recipes that require cooking ahead of time.  I don't like the extra dishes, time, etc.  I just want to dump everything and let it go.  The prep in this recipe isn't much and the results are worth the extra effort.

I didn't change anything about this recipe, nor would I.  It was excellent.  There were tons of leftovers too, so we'll be eating well this week.

Comments