A Fresh Flavor

I had hoped for warm weather and eating outside when I planned this week's meals.  Clearly, the weatherman did not get the memo.  It felt more like November than April today.  Yuck.

At least the Chicken Pita with Tzatziki tasted fresh and springlike.  I've been working on adding more veggies back in our meals, so the lettuce and tomato incorporated in the wrap for this recipe was a good start.

This is an easy recipe and worked well for an worknight dinner.  I saved some time by buying this premade Yogurt Tzatziki Dip instead of making my own sauce.  I forgot to buy cayenne pepper so I also had to leave that ingredient out.  For the wraps I used the Light Flatout Wraps.

This is definitely a keeper.  Can't wait to make it during the summer when I have fresh tomatoes!

Comments