Salt of the Earth

I'm developing a liking for all things salted. It's no secret that my family loves salt on our food (no we don't have high blood pressure either), but I've discovered salted sweet treats and they are delicious.

It started with the salted caramel hot chocolate from Starbucks. I love the creamy, toffee goodness with salt flakes mixed in. Soooooooooooooo good.

Now, other "salted" recipes are catching my eye, including this recipe for Salted Fudge Brownies from the Pioneer Woman. I printed the recipe earlier this week and it's been staring at me until today, when I actually had the opportunity to bake them.

They are deliciously fudgy. Slightly salty. Seriously buttery. Perfectly gooey. What more could you ask?

Comments

MBMP said…
I could ask for.....a taste! :)
Jen said…
This looks pretty good, I love to bake, definitely going to have to try this out sometime!