Honeybun Cake!

During high school, many of my friends and I would make a daily pilgrimage to the canteen for a Honey Bun before marching band, chamber choir or whatever other rehearsal we had on a particular day. On Saturday when I stumbled across this recipe on Tasty Kitchen, I knew I had to make it. Lucky for me, our Sunday School class is always game for trying a tasty treat when we meet on Sunday mornings.

This is delicious! I'm already thinking of all the different reasons to make this again. It's perfect for the Christmas season and all the rest of the year too.
Recipe Notes: I followed the recipe exactly as written. Mine did not need to bake the full 45 minutes, more like 42. Also, while the glaze looks a tad too runny, it's good in this case because it soaks into the cake for a little extra yumminess.

Comments