Pie for Deacons


Tuesday evening was our last hosting of the church Deacons for the year and of course, this required dessert. Originally I intended to make a white chocolate cheesecake, but forgot to get the necessary ingredients when I went to the store on Monday morning. Thus, I was forced to make do with what was at home.


A few months ago I found this recipe for pie crust from All Recipes. Like many, I have struggled to make a pie crust from scratch that I could get excited about. However, this one is easy for me to work with and more specifically easy to roll out. With my newfound crust-making confidence, I decided there must be some kind of pie I could make for the guys. Since I keep the frozen mixed berries from Sam's Club on hand, I decided to make this recipe for Three Berry Pie. It's a great combination that was easy to make and tasted good too. Add another recipe to the keeper pile!

Comments

Cara said…
It really was delicious! :) Thanks for sending some to me!