Forgetful Blogger

It seems I've been in the kitchen non-stop over the last few weeks. Clearly I've been doing something with my time other than blogging about what I've been cooking!

Last week included a couple of new recipes both of which seemed to be pretty well liked at our house. The first was for this Bacon-Chicken Crescent Ring from Taste of Home. I substituted a homemade pizza crust and it worked just fine. My laziness may prevent me from going to the store to get crescent rolls, but it shouldn't get in the way of a good meal!

Later in the week I made my own crescent roll dough in order to make this dish, Sausage Cream Cheese Turnovers from the What's For Dinner? blog. This is so yummy! I made the crescents into a ring instead of the individual turnovers. It was great for dinner but would also be fantastic for a brunch. Leftovers were good too!

Comments