Super Dip: Mediterranean Layer Dip

For our little Super Bowl get together I made the Mediterranean Layer Dip I found at the Frantic Home Cook. My modifications? I used green pepper instead of red, tomatoes instead of olives. It was a hit and it would be perfect this summer at a patio party.
I also made this Pina Colada Cake from All Recipes because today was Dad's birthday. I changed things up a bit in this recipe based on recommendations from other reviewers. I think these are all the things I did.
1. Used a french vanilla cake mix.
2. Used rum flavoring instead of rum, traded off the amount of liquid with a combination pineapple juice and water to make the half cup.
3. I used some pineapple juice instead of rum for the stuff drizzled over the top.
4. Topped with some toasted coconut.
This one's a keeper too!

Comments