If you've got a sweet tooth...


 ...this post is for you. We are obviously very big fans of dessert around here. Over the weekend, we had family in from out of town, and they enjoy our fascination with all things dessert. Since they love peanut butter, I wanted to be sure to make something with chocolate and peanut butter. 

These Reese's Marshmallow Chocolate Chip Blondies seemed like the perfect solution. These bars have a traditional blondie base with milk chocolate chips, marshmallows, and Reese's minis. I always enjoy the blondies as a base cookie, because the salted butter contrasts nicely with all the other sweet flavors. Rave reviews from my company and an empty pan means I'll probably be making these again sometime. 

I always feel like I need multiple types of dessert to appeal to different taste buds, so I was looking for a kid-friendly option that would be a good option vs the peanut butter. It's been a while since I've made a poke cake, and they are a nice, easy, make ahead option. I chose this Ice Cream Poke Cake because the ice cream idea was intriguing, and the sprinkles made it look cute. I chose to use cookies and cream ice cream, but I didn't notice much of those flavors in the cake itself. Still, it was very tasty and delicious. An easy hit with kids and adults alike. I'm eager to try some of the variations listed at the bottom of the recipe, too.


I'd recommend either of these recipes if you are feeding guests or feeding yourselves. There's everything to love in both choices. Can't decide? It won't take you long to make them both.😋

Comments