Saying Goodbye to Another Year

I've closed the books on another school year, and gleefully looking toward summer. One of my last commitments of this year, was brunch with my social media marketing class. I love cooking for people, and it was fun to celebrate the end of the year with them.

I debated awhile what I should make for the brunch, and ultimately chose this Ham and Cheese Croissant Casserole. It was pretty easy, and much lighter than I expected, especially given the amount of butter in croissants. I doubled the recipe and baked it in my big Pyrex dish (10x15?). It was a little crowded, but everything got done in a timely manner.

This is a great brunch dish. Don't let the Dijon mustard scare you away (it's very subtle), or the Swiss chees (it's perfect with the ham). It's also pretty quick to assemble the night before. I got rave reviews from my students, and we've been enjoying the leftovers for breakfast.

Comments