Monterey Chicken Casserole

I always love Plain Chicken's recipes, and this one for Monterey Chicken Casserole was no exception. They are always made with regular ingredients (I had everything I needed for this one in the house already), and they taste awesome.

My family really loved the creamy spaghetti and cheese combination. Even spinach would normally put you off a recipe, don't let it for this one. I didn't notice a "spinachy" flavor at all. You could change up the taste to suit your personal preferences by adjusting the cheese. I think a little Parmesan would be a terrific addition. The toasty cheese and French onion combo on the top was awesome. I totally could have eaten the top layer off the casserole and been perfectly happy.

If you are looking for a new chicken option to change up your menu, look no further. I think you'll love this one.

Comments

Sara Jankowski said…
This looks so good! Definitely one I want to give a try at my own home. I love the different foods combined and all my favorite foods!