An Accidental Breakfast Theme

I didn't know I had so many breakfast recipes coming down the pike, but here we are with another one. This one was very tasty, and it definitely surpassed my expectations.

These Crescent Breakfast Squares are nothing unique or complicated, but they are perfect for an easy dinner or simple brunch item. I chose to make a half recipe, and it was perfect for our little fam with a few leftovers. I ended up using shredded cheddar instead of slices, and I wonder if it isn't better so that cheese gets down a little bit more in the nooks and crannies. Instead of the individual seasons on the top, I just sprinkled Everything Bagel Seasoning over the top. The toasty, seasoned crust was amazing. Perfect for a cool, dreary day.

I will be making these again, for sure. I might change it up with different meats and cheeses, just to see what happens!

Comments