A Quiche for Luck

Quiche is one of my favorite things to eat. I'll go for long stretches without having it, and I'm not sure why that is given how much I love it. 

This Ham, Potato, and Cheddar Quiche was packed full of some of my favorite things. It even smelled amazing throughout the cooking process. I couldn't wait to dive in. For the most part, I followed the recipe. The only thing I didn't do was cook the ham and potato together in the skillet. It seemed like an unnecessary step, and I don't think we missed anything because it wasn't there. 

I am so glad there are leftovers of this. I can't wait to dive into them, but we are working are way through the order, FIFO-style, so it will be a couple of days, sadly. Until then, I'll dream of quiche and the luck I have in getting to eat it.

Comments