It IS Pretty Amazing


So I go into new recipes with "amazing" and "the best" claim with a healthy dose of skepticism. This edition includes The Best Peach Cobbler. The pictures reminded me of the fantastic pies from the Elegant Farmer. We get them every year when my daughter goes to camp, and the topping on the crust is to die for.

This peach cobbler lived up to the hype. In fact, I think my search for the perfect cobbler/crisp/crumble recipe ends here. This is the best topping hands down. I think it would be better with a little more fruit, so I'd recommend increasing the amount to about three cups, and then adjust up or down to your liking. 

We loved the crispy, sugary topping that then turned into a lovely gooey filling over the fruit. I think this recipe would work for any kind of fruit, and it will be my go to from now on.

Comments