Trying to Plan the Unplannable


May is going to be nuts. It's usually pretty busy, but building a house, selling a house, and wrapping up school is an extra layer of nuts this year.

My May menu is pretty much a guess. With our house on the market, I have no idea if we will be eating at home with any regularity at all. Plus, I've heard that it's bad to have food odors hanging in the air when people come for showings, which I totally forgot when I made this menu. I have a feeling we may be on a steady diet of eating out, grilling, and pancakes. It will all be worth it if the house sells quickly, and we can have another month or two of more normality before the move. I'm not holding my breath.

Have a wonderful month, friends! I wish you happy celebrating for graduations, Mother's Day, weddings, and all the other beautiful occasions happening this month.

Comments

Brock Stotler said…
May is certainly going to be crazy for my family to, with graduation just a week or so away and a vacation planned right after they probably won't be too many home cooked meals. That being said you can never go wrong with grilling and pancakes, especially if they are for dinner. Hopefully the weather continues to stay nice because there is nothing quite like eating your food outside on a beautiful day.
Unknown said…
I feel you on the craziness that is this month! As a soon to be graduate, I don't know what to focus on whether it's my final assignments, job searching, planning my grad party/get together, and so much more. On a more positive note, maybe you can take this time to try new restaurants in town and write some blog posts about them!

- Emma Gamero
A great idea for the grilling! It may help with that lingering smell you are worried about! I bet you're excited for the house to be done!
Annie Bettag said…
May is very much a crazy one this year! Good luck with the move and thank you so much for an amazing last semester of my senior year! I truly enjoyed this class and learned a lot! I hope you have a fantastic summer!