Bringing Shake Shack Home


We love Shake Shack, but since the closest one is almost three hours away, we don't get it often. I was cruising around Pinterest one day looking for sloppy joe recipes and managed to find these Shake Shack Sloppy Joes. My curiosity was piqued. I had to try them.

They are, in a word, amazing. Sooooooooooo good, even though there's nothing exotic or special in ingredients. The Shake Shack sauce is absolutely delicious (especially on oven fries) and make the sandwich stand apart from the traditional sloppy joe in a big way. I anticipate keep Shake Shack sauce on hand from now on. 

This is a must make, friends! Get to it!

Comments

Adam Meyer said…
That looks delicious Heidi! I've been on a real cooking craze in my free time and combining Sloppy Joe's and a Shake Shack burger is a genius idea that I might have to try out for myself at some point. I could even imagine using Freddy's sauce from Freddy's Frozen Custard and Steakburgers as another option too.