I Love Being Ahead of the Game


I love it when I get ahead in the game of life. Maybe it's a small task completed early or a plan that comes together sooner than I expect, I love it all.

And suddenly, I find myself ahead of the game for November. I found a few spare minutes this weekend that was just enough time to get my November menu ready to go. There are a lot of new recipes that I'm excited to try, especially a couple of new soups. I think this month's breakfast options are also going to be pretty good. Of course, Thanksgiving also happens this month, so I might find a few new recipes for that, too, depending on where and how we end up celebrating.

Cheers to moving one month closer to the end of 2020. It's almost impossible to believe we are here. Stay hearty and hale, friends!

Comments