17 New Recipes to Try in August

Most months my menu is filled with more new recipes than not, and this August is no exception. By my count there are 17 new things I'll be trying, and that does not include any new dessert recipes, which always happen. Sometimes I wonder if I'm just setting myself up for more work, but I do love the thought of trying new things and discovering new favorites.

You'll notice the end of the month gets a little easier. School will be starting back up (in what format, no one knows for sure), and I'll have to devote a lot of extra time to those efforts. The rest of my picks for this month were using some things I know I have in the freezer (looking at you ground turkey), and a few that take advantage of abundant summer produce.

Here's to productive and adventurous August. Stay safe, healthy, and cooking!

Comments