The Ghost of Vacations Past

I miss traveling! We don't go all that many places, but I love planning for vacation, getting there, trying new foods, seeing fun things, and all other things vacation. Recently, our trip to Hawaii has been popping up in my social media memories, and I had to make this Grilled Hawaiian Chicken Teriyaki.

It's easily the best teriyaki I've ever made, and I've made a lot.  The marinade was super easy to make, too, so that always helps. I used boneless, skinless, chicken thighs, and they were perfect for this marinade. Just enough fat to be decadent, without but not so much that the flavor all disappears with the skin. I rounded out our chicken with regular "plate lunch" favorites--jasmine rice, mac salad, and grilled pineapple.

I highly recommend adding this recipe to your summer grilling plans. You will NOT be sorry.

Comments