A Little Bite of Summer

We are coming off an amazing weather weekend, and we were able to enjoy eating out as well. The best part of the weekend was a cookout with friends.
I volunteered to bring dessert, but I knew we already had s'mores and homemade ice cream coming, so I wanted to stick with something bite-sized. These Mini Strawberry Shortcake Cookie Cups were the perfect solution. They were pretty easy to make, and they tasted divine. I shaped mine before baking, and then reinforced it afterwards. I don't know that I needed to do it ahead of time, but I did. I was worried there wouldn't be enough filling, but it was just about right--one extra spoonful for tasting.😉

I highly recommend this as a fun, summery bite for your next picnic or potluck. You might even want to double the recipe.

Comments