More Sliders, More Fun

Here I am again with a slider recipe to share. Again, we have all the beauty of the slider recipe - warm, toasty, buttery buns--with easy to make ingredients for this Chicken Parmesan Slider Bake.

I would make a lot of modifications if I made these again, just to make them easier to deal with. First, even though I only used about 2/3 of a jar of spaghetti sauce, I would still use less the next time. They were just so messy, and slid apart pretty easily. Secondly, I would use more uniformed thickness of chicken pieces. I used Tyson Southern Style Chicken Tenders, and while tasty, they just didn't seem to work very well. I would definitely try regular chicken nuggets or patties the next time. Finally, I used a layer of shredded mozz on the bottom, and then Provolone slices on the top since I already had them both. There's part of me that thinks a stronger cheese would be good, but the cheese might stand out more with less sauce.

I'd definitely add this to your list of slider genius recipes. Feel free to modify to your hearts content!

Comments