Make Mine a Double

I've got two easy and tasty recipes for you today.

We begin with Crockpot Scalloped Potatoes and Ham. There is nothing exotic about this recipe, but for very little work, the result is pretty good. I will say it looks a little wonky, as slow cooker recipes often do, but don't let that deter you from giving this recipe a try. You could probably cut the onion back a bit in this recipe or else slice it a little smaller. I felt like the rings were a little strange in the midst of the potato slices. Overall, the taste was great, and the smell while it was cooking was amazing.

Then I found a simple and quick Graham Cracker Bar recipe. It's so easy, and made for a fun sweet taste at the end of our meal. I didn't have chocolate bars on hand, so I just used about half a bag of milk chocolate chips. These were fun, and yummy in their simplicity. If you need a snack or bake sale treat in a hurry, this is a great option. I'd even give it a shot if you normally don't like coconut. In this recipe it seemed less coconutty, and more just a chewy texture mixed with the graham cracker flavor.

Comments