Snacks, Snacks, and More Snacks

Snack food is fun food. I enjoy nothing more than sitting down with a plate of snack food, and enjoying all the delicious goodness it brings. No, this isn't a healthy way to eat all the time, but it sure is fun on rare occasions.

The Easiest Pretzel Bites Ever really are. They are so simple, and they taste amazing too. The directions are a little sparse in this recipe. I recommend you make somewhere between 30-40 little squares of dough, and then ball them up as if you were making yeast rolls. You can do any shape you like, but I felt like those looked the nicest after baking was complete. Then, just brush lightly with the egg wash and add coarse salt. You can thank me later.

Then we have two different types of cookie dough--traditional chocolate chip and funfetti. The chocolate chip variety has a lot of chocolate chips. I don't know if it seems different because it's mini chips, but there's a solid chocolate flavor there. I'd recommend adding a tablespoon or so of milk to smooth these out just a bit. They are okay as is, but the texture wasn't nearly as nice as the funfetti option, which did contain milk. I loved the funfetti variety. As with all funfetti recipes, the color customization possibilities are endless, and it makes it all the more fun. Add to that great flavor and and texture, and you've got a winner.

If you are looking for new snack foods in your life, especially ones that are quick and yummy, all of these fit the bill. I recommend trying them immediately.

Comments