February is Fixed

January seems forever long doesn't it? All of a sudden last week I looked at the calendar and realized we were nearing the end of the month, and realized I better get to work on the February menu. I finished the menu, and only then did I realize there was still most of a full week to go. To top it off, I know that February will fly by so very, very quickly, because such is the irony of how the months seem to go.

This month I continue to try to clean out the freezer, pantry, and cupboards. I'm enjoying the challenge, and I'm still trying a lot of recipes and enjoying what we're eating, so it remains a win/win. This month becomes busy with extra-curriculars for our kiddo, so I've added several things I can make at the beginning of the week and then quickly microwave when we get home. It was a big transition menu-wise last year, so I'm hoping to have an easier time of it this go 'round.

Have a wonderful February, friends!

Comments