Chicken and Stuffing with None of the Fussing

Do you love the idea of a warm, comforting chicken and stuffing meal? Would you like it without much work?

It was a yes from me on both accounts. Perfect for the frigidly cold days we've been having. This Slow Cooker Chicken and Stuffing was perfectly easy and delicious and a great way to warm up. I only used two chicken breasts, but that was more than enough for three servings, plus three leftover servings. I'd recommend adjusting the chicken amount to your family size, and then if you think you would like more stuffing per person, doubling up that mixture if needed. I chose to use cream of chicken soup instead of cream of mushroom, simply because I already it in the pantry. I suspect, any "cream of" soup will work just fine.

I love that this was ready to cook in under five minutes. It was hot and satisfying on a cold day, with all the flavors I was looking for without breaking a sweat.

Comments