Run Don't Walk to Make This Breakfast Pizza

I make a lot of food that's pretty good. We eat well in at our house, and we have the exercise routines to prove it. Sometimes, though, a recipe just stands out from the crowd, and this Sausage and Hashbrown Breakfast Pizza did just that.

Now, to be quite honest, this has everything going for it to be a winner. So that it was fabulous wasn't a complete surprise, because all the best ingredients were involved--sausage, cheese, hashbrowns, etc. I ended up making mine in my cast iron skillet because I didn't have a 12 inch pizza pan. This was a stroke of genius. The skillet made the crust deliciously crispy, so much so that you couldn't tell the crust was crescent rolls! Everything else I followed the instructions as written.

I will definitely be making this again, probably during our holiday break. It is the perfect special breakfast treat without a ton of work, and we all loved it.

Comments