Ramen Revisted

There's not a lot of ramen in our life, but since I've found out that it's pretty well received at the table, I've tried to find more recipes that include it.  This Slow Cooker Beef Ramen found its way on to the menu for the start of my back to school meetings.

There's no question that this is an upgrade over regular ramen.  The broth is rich and flavorful without being too salty, and the meat is tender and juicy.  The snow peas were a bit anemic, but that's all the store had, so I went with it.  While I only made a half recipe, there was still plenty for our three plus leftovers.

This is the perfect recipe for a cool fall night when you need something warm and comforting.  Of course, when we ate it the temp outside was 87 and muggy as all get out, but it was still pretty good.  Definitely worth the add to your menu, no matter the time of year.

Comments