Cilantro Lime Chicken

I could eat different varieties of tacos for days, and still not run out of awesome recipes I've found.  And now here I am with another chicken variety that's both mild and flavorful, but has a fresh limey vibe that's delicious.  Today I'm sharing Crockpot Cilantro Lime Chicken.

Oh, and more importantly, it's super-duper easy.  Toss in your ingredients--the most stressful thing you'll need to do is chop an onion--turn on the crock, and forget it.  It's really that simple, and while you're waiting it's smells fantastic.

This chicken is extremely versatile.  I can think of tons of ways to use it.  We wrapped ours up in soft taco shells with a little Colby-Jack, and sour cream.  If you have some veggies to throw on there, that would be good too.  Now here I am trying to figure out what fantastic way I should use the leftovers to make the most of them!

Comments